Believe it or not we’re only two weeks away from Thanksgiving, and there couldn’t be a better time to take note of what we are thankful for.
Yes, I know 2020 has been an unusual year for all of us, but there is always something we can be grateful for! Did you know that practicing gratefulness has scientifically proven benefits to physical and metal health? To learn more about the benefits, check out this article from Psychology Today.
One effective way to count your blessings is to keep a gratitude journal and list things you are thankful for each day, such as people in your life, happy memories or even things you’re looking forward to.
If you need some inspiration to get started, keep reading for 20 gratitude journal ideas.
- Write something about your body or health that you’re grateful for.
- What’s an accomplishment you’re proud of?
- What life lesson are you grateful for?
- Write about a favorite childhood memory.
- A memory that makes me laugh is …
- What is something you’re looking forward to?
- What’s something that you’re grateful to have today that you didn’t have a year ago?
- I am so thankful to my parent(s) for. . .
- A friend I cherish is _____, because he or she . . .
- What’s an activity or hobby you would like to engage more in?
- Write about a possession that makes your life easier.
- Write about a random act of kindness from another person.
- Write about something you did to make someone happy today.
- The thing I love most about my town or city is . . .
- What was your favorite part of today?
- One simple pleasure that I value is . . .
- Write about a previous disappointment that turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
- My favorite thing about coming home at the end of the day is. . .
- What’s a piece of advice or quote that really resonates with you?
- What are some things you appreciate about your job/work?
About Michigan Mortgage Lender, Julie Krumholz
Julie Krumholz is has been helping homebuyers in Oakland County and throughout Michigan for over 30 years. On a personal level, you will find her to be friendly, straightforward, honest and extremely dedicated to helping her clients.
If you are looking for a Mortgage expert in Michigan that you can rely on call: 586-382-5482